Purpose of Assignment
This assignment is designed to identify how decisions impact a business. Corporations have an obligation to be ethical at all times. For this assignment; the student will identify potential ethical implications surrounding the decision, and how this may impact the decision-making process. From there, corporate social responsibility will be explained and how it can impact the outcome of decision-making for an organization.
Identifya business in your local community. This can be your current place of employment or a business with which you are familiar.
Developa 1,050-word examination of the ethics and social responsibility practices within the organization.
Includethe following in your examination:
- Select a business decision within the organization.
- Identify the potential ethical implications associated with this decision.
- Determine the effect this may have on the decision making process.
- Identify how the organization applies corporate social responsibility to the business.
- Evaluate the influence that corporate social responsibility has on the organization.
- Discuss the application of critical thinking to corporate social responsibility.
Formatthe assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.