- Identify a professional journal that is relevant to this course’s field of study. Organizational Culture and Ethics, Leadership and Leadership Theories, and Management and Management Theory
- Select a current (2010-2012) research article related to one of the topics we have covered above. Read the article carefully and complete the Critical Thinking Research Evaluation Table.
Things to remember when completing the Critical Thinking Research Evaluation Table:
- Use academic writing style, clear and concise language, and well-constructed paragraphs (a minimum of three sentences are required to develop a paragraph).
- Ensure complete adherence to the APA formatting standards.
- Limit the length to 400 to 600 words. Include a title page and reference page with the Critical Thinking Research Evaluation Table.
I have attached chart and directions.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.