To obtain and retain the best and the brightest talent in an industry, an organization should pay particular attention to its compensation practices.
With that a background, prepare a 5 slide presentation that presents the following information:
- Choose an organization with which you are familiar or that you have researched.
- Discuss how compensation can and cannot be used as a tool to recruit and retain the talent of an organization.
- Create a compensation philosophy that you believe would be appropriate or beneficial for that organization in its attempts to retain the best talent in the industry.
- Detail the principle components of a compensation plan/program that you believe would best recruit and/or retain talent in the organization.
- Finally, propose how you would obtain the necessary finances/support to offer these benefits. Any human resource professional can recommend an array of benefits, but they must be paid for in some manner. Discuss the strategy you would promote to ensure the organization obtains the funds necessary to offer these benefits.
- Your slide presentation must consist of 5 content slides, not counting the title and references slides, which you must include. Each slide must contain notes explaining the slide’s content.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.