In this task, you will write an evaluation argument that tries to persuade your readers to accept your reasoned judgment on a topic.
Note: Choose only oneof the following topics for your essay.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of a policy.
• Evaluate the quality of a consumer product.
• Evaluate the benefits of pursuing a specific hobby.
• Evaluate the merits of a specific film or book.
Note: this task requires you to make a claim about the merits of a book, film, product, policy, or hobby and then provide reasons why that claim is true. If you choose to evaluate the merits of a book or film, do not simply summarize the plot; instead, use details from the book or film as evidence to support the claim.
A. Write an evaluation essay (suggested length of 2–4 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to oneof the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews twoto fourmain points.
4. Develop each of the main points with appropriate support in the body of your essay.
5. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least oneacademically credible source in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.