Leadership Unit VII Research Paper
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS IN DETAIL. ALL REQUIRED ACADEMICALLY CREDIBLE SOURCES HAVE BEEN ATTACHED.
Write a research paper that analyzes methods used to appropriately manage teams and groups within organizations.
· In your research paper, be sure to include the following elements:
· Distinguish between a group and a team.
· Distinguish between Teamthink and Groupthink ( in the Manz & Neck article), and identify benefits and drawbacks.
· Discuss the process of evolving a group into a team and the importance of organizational culture in that process.
· Discuss leadership styles that are effective for successful management of multicultural groups and teams.
Include a discussion on any aspect of leadership covered in the course that was of particular interest to you. All topics do not need to be included, but followership, ethics, leadership styles, multicultural leadership are all topics that have been studied, and any one (or more) that you found particularly interesting could be incorporated into the discussion.
Utilize the CSU Online Library to locate five sources to use as references that support your research paper.
· Your research paper should be four to six pages in length. Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below:
· Your introduction should engage the reader and clearly present the thesis and a summary of the main points to clarify your point of view.
· The review of the literature should present a critical analysis and synthesis of the existing research.
· The discussion should reveal insightful analysis of research.
· A summary should be present that reviews or summarizes key points and provides a smooth transition between sections.
· The writing should be clear and concise with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it should be free from spelling errors.
The number of academically credible sources should meet the requirements and should be properly cited, per APA standards.