Discuss one (1) project where you used a problem-solving approach to address what turned out to be common-cause variation, or where you used a process improvement approach to deal with a special cause.
If you do not have a personal experience that echoes either of these situations, you may use Internet to search for a case that reflects either of these situations.
· one’s personal investment strategy since 2008
· reducing waiting times at the local hospital or emergency room
· reducing difficulties trying to connect to a Wi-Fi Internet provider
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe the experience in the project.
2. What were the solutions used to address the problem?
3. Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
4. Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
5. What would you do if you could do it again?
6. What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement techniques?
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used.
Let L denote the level of employment (measured in thousands of worker hours), and W the hourly wage. Suppose that the supply of labor is g...
Complete the prompt for Topic 8 in your Self-Reflection Log. Review and make sure all sections of your log are complete and reflect your m...
When are VPN's used today? Do you use a corporate or individual VPN? If so what are the benefits? Be sure to find at least...
Now that you have gained an understanding of Red Carpet, Leroy has asked you to join in on a preliminary meeting with the VP of HR and oth...
Discuss the privatization of public services. Give us examples in your local area? Are they working as planned? (use either centra...
Team 1 Project Discussion ForumYou are creating a business plan to add an outpatient lab located on Local Hospital campus. This pla...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.