Students are required to complete a law report case study of: In
the matter of Austinmer Bowling Club Ltd (in Liq); Russell v Rodden
 NSWSC 730Â (17 July 2008)
The report should be 500 words in length and should discuss:
a)the major legal issues
b)the relevant law relied on by the judge in making his decision
c)the actual decision of the case.
Students should prepare the report in their own words and ensure that they comply with the instructions concerning the writing of assignments noted in their subject guide.
In order to write an appropriate report students need to:
1. Read the case as many times as they feel necessary to be able to identify the key legal issues;
2. Pick out the key legal issues, the relevant law and the decision,
3. Prepare the report in their own words
Note in the case study there is no requirement to:
4. Consider other cases, use footnotes or prepare a bibliography; or
5. Do further reading outside the case study itself, unless the students wishes to do so.
The case report is due in on Wednesday 20th of August 2014 by 5.00pm.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.