1. Discuss issue vs problem?
2. Thoughts about procrastination.
3. How is working out the details by asking questions beneficial?
4. Why is it beneficial to think outside the box?
5. How do you handle effective decision making and problem solving?
6. Discuss some ways to win an argument.
7. Has anyone used a manipulative tactic on you and how you handled it? (below is a list).
- Accuse your opponent of doing what he/she is accusing you of (or worse)
- Appeal to pity (or sympathy).
- Attack the person (and not the argument).
- Deny or defend inconsistencies.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.