Explain the ethical, cultural, economic, social issues impacting the care of childbearing families in the United States, Ethical child bearing family, look at family family care Ethical, Economics, consideration we as nurses we look for, what is care like, for example what happen to the family that donâ€™t have insurance, if they donâ€™t have day care, if they are new to the country when they immigrant and they donâ€™t have insurance what happens? How do other cultures deal can use deal with child breath In Minnesota what kind of care do we need to be sensitive.
Overview of Assignment:
Write a paper exploring the ethical, economic, cultural, and social issues that impact the care received by childbearing families. Use your text, the, and other scholarly sources to support your ideas.
The name of the book
Length and Elements: The length of this essay should be 3-4 written pages and should include:
- Introduction with specific thesis statement (i.e. The purpose of this paper is toâ€¦)
- Body of Paper: discuss each of the following considerations in
separate sections with the following headings:
- Ethical Considerationsâ€”explore the ethical issues that surround and confront the childbearing families in the United States
- Economic Considerationsâ€”consider the economic barriers, including such topics as: insurance coverage, Medicaid, rural access to childbearing services, etc.
- Cultural Considerationsâ€”discuss various cultural norms found in the United States and how these impact the childbearing family
- Social Considerationsâ€”consider health disparities in the United States specific to childbearing and maternal morbidity/mortality
- Conclusion: Summarize your findings; re-emphasize the thesis of the paper without simply repeating it; and do not introduce new ideas here
- Use proper grammar, spelling, and APA 6 thedition formatting including a title and reference page (the title and reference pages do not count toward the page total).
Holloway, B., & Moredich, C. (2011). OB/Gyn and peds notes: Nurses clinical pocket guide (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F. A. Davis Company. ISBN# 9780803623323
Perry, S., Hockenberry, M., Lowdermilk, D., & Wilson, D. (2013). Maternal child nursing care (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.