For this component of your course project, complete the following:
- Use the systems thinking approach to describe the strengths, the weaknesses, the opportunities, and the threats in the Japanese auto supply chain, as presented in the "Supply Chain Challenges in Post-Earthquake Japan" case study (pages 420–422 in your Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Managementtextbook).
- Support your identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats with sound reasoning and references.
- Be sure to identify areas that provide a strategic advantage to Japanese auto suppliers, and those that provide a competitive threat that competitors may be able to exploit.
- Update your systems map of the Japanese auto supply chain to indicate where your identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats are located in the system.
Your assignment should be 1–2 double-spaced pages, including an updated systems map indicating strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within the Japanese auto supply chain. Include text explaining your analysis and support.
* Must have an abstract, main body, conclusion and references
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.