Examples of domestic and international terrorist groups and networks:
- Aum Shinrikyo
Note: You may choose any terrorist organization or network that you would like.
Questions to Answer:
- What organizational challenges does the group that you have chosen face?
- How are the dynamics and structure of the organization ever-changing?
- Is your group organized as a group of cells?
- Is it organized as an umbrella group?
- Is there one overall hierarchy of leadership?
- Is the specific group size and length of the overall campaign contributing to a decline?
- How do groups typically solve these organizational issues?
- Do these organizational issues cause the groups to decline? If so, how?
- Do you believe that once these challenges are addressed that the group or network will continue to flourish or diminish?
- How does this group finance their activities?
- Do they finance their activities through illegal drug activity? If so, please explain in detail how narcoterrorism integrates into their financing plans.