I only need into/conclusion and first bullet point completed.
Resource: Case Study 2: Food Banks Canada: Revisiting Strategy 2012 in Organizational Change
Food Banks Canada is a very interesting turnaround story about a not-for-profit national organization that was created by its affiliated members to better address hunger issues and get needed food to the poor. In response to declining relevance and poor performance, it altered its governance process, opted for a federated structure, renewed its leadership and staff, and put a renewed vision and strategy to work. Five years have passed and the CEO is considering what they should do next.
Read the Food Banks Canada case located on page 416 of Chapter 11 in Organizational Change.
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper on the Food Banks Canada case written in the third person voice, and consider the following:
- Katharine Schmidt is reflecting on Food Bank Canada's accomplishments and challenges over the last five years and is considering what to strategically target next. Should they stay with their current strategy or alter course?
- As you analyze the Food Bank Canada case to understand better their current situation, consider carefully the nature of their formal structure and decision-making process, its strengths and weaknesses, and why they selected it as their governance approach.
- What do you think Schmidt should recommend they do? To accomplish this, will there need to be changes to their structure or governance approach?
- What should Schmidt do about generating needed support and approvals from the National Board, her Staff, the Member Council, and affiliated food banks?
- How should she turn those approvals into successful actions and outcomes?
Use organizational change terminology consistent with what is used in your text to formulate your response.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Use a minimum of three sources, other than the Organizational Change text, within the document and list your sources in an APA-formatted Reference page.