Hello Doctor Mitch here is Assignment 3: Week 6 -Research Paper – Part I for you to get started on. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure that you use 6th Edition APA format. Do No forget be sure check for Spelling, Grammar and punucauation. Make sure you use SEVERAL Journals, Peer-Reviews and Scholars. This DOES NOT include the Cover Page and Reference Page for the total of 8 pages for this Assignment. Make sure to add a 150 words or more Abstract. The outline is provided to you below for you to get started with this Assignment. Week 8 – Research Part – Part II will include the WHOLE entire outline for this course. Make sure that this is on a MASTER”S DEGREE LEVEL. If you have any questions for me, please feel to email me at anytime day or night. I really appreciate your help on these Assignments Doctor Mitch. You a great BIG help to me. Read the INSTRUCTIONS extremely CAREFUL! This count as a GREAT percentage of my grade in this class.
Assignment 3: Week 6 – Research Paper – Part I
DUE: Nov 4, 2016 BEFORE 11:55 PM CST
Your final research paper will be based on a topic of your choice which mine is: “Organizational Culture for Apple for Research Outline”. The theme you may use some of the readings assigned in the class and expand on a particular topic.
In order to complete this task, you will need to write the first half of your final paper. To be successful, a MAXIMUM of eight (8) pages of substantive content toward your final paper must be submitted in APA format.
TurnitIn Information: Your paper will automatically be submitted to TurnitIn when you submit your paper through the “Assignment” section of the classroom. As a guide, the similarity score is the percentage of an assessment which directly quotes other sources, and should be no more than 10%. Please note that this refers only to direct quotes within the body of the text and does not include the reference list or cover sheet. Anything more than 10% will be subject to evaluation and loss of points if plagiarism is detected.
Organizational Culture for Apple Research Outline
Michelle D. Morrow
MGMT 603 Organization Development
American Public University
Dr. Bari Courts
October 11, 2016
This Sample Outline describes the Organizational culture of Apple Inc., and organizational culture is described as a unique and distinguished system of shared meanings employed by members of an organization which makes the organization unique. This outlines also briefly describes some of the practices employed by Apple Inc. which makes it unique and distinguishes it from other organizations. In continuation, various culture practiced by Apple company is said to impact the organization in positive ways, and because of these; the company also employs certain measures that ensure the positive cultures are maintained and put into practice throughout the organization operational lifetime. How organizational culture of Apple Inc. started is also mentioned through the outline, and most of the practiced cultures were introduced by the key founders. Finally, the outline includes a conclusion of the culture and a part to include the recommendations which can be employed to improve the organizational culture.
I. A. definition of Organizational Culture
1. Organizational culture basically refers a distinguished system of shared meaning practiced by members, makes the organization unique and distinguishes it from other organizations.
2. Practices that defines the culture of Apple Inc. include;
c. Moderate Combativeness
d. High level of Excellence
B. Apple Culture as a descriptive term
1. Apple organization culture focuses on its employees’ perception of the characteristics of the culture not whether they love the culture.
2. Apple employees view their organization culture as to;
a. Encourage teamwork
b. encourages innovation and inventions
c. Stifle Initiative.
II. How do culture impact on Apple Inc.?
A. Culture can positively or negatively affect Apple Inc.
1. Culture Functions in Apple Inc.
a. defining unique role of Apple
b. provides employees with a sense of identity
c. ensure the social systems are stable
2. The current pattern of decentralization in organizations makes culture more beneficial for Apple Inc. than ever, however, establishing a strong culture may prove difficult.
B. Culture creates Climate
1. Organizational climate can be defined as shared perceptions employees of an organization have about their organization and environment.
2. By creation of an overall workplace climate by Apple Inc., higher customer satisfaction and good financial performance is realized.
III. Creating and Sustaining Culture
1. Apple Inc. puts in place appropriate measures to ensure that their culture is maintained and doesn’t fade away.
A. How Organizational culture of Apple started.
1. Founders of Apple Inc. are the pioneers of its culture
2. Culture creation can occur through ways such as:
a. Founders hire employees who think and feel the way they do.
b. How the founders of Apple Inc. behave acts as a role model for other employees?
c. Employees and incorporated and taught the founders way of thinking.
1. Summary of Apple Inc. Organizational culture
2. Recommendation for a better organization culture.
Rossmann, D. (January 01, 2010). Understanding Organizational Culture and Group Dynamics.
Muraina, M. B., & Muraina, K. O. (January 01, 2016). Understanding and Managing Organizational Culture and Justice.