Course Project Overview
You will create a mobile app based on a business case scenario. This application will be integrated with the cloud environment.
Scenario: You are working for a Big Data firm and you need to design a mobile app that allows customers to fill out a form and store their data in the database, as well as an Azure cloud environment. Your mobile application should also provide a customer search functionality. Your application must meet the following requirements:
- It must have a user interface that should have Customer Name, Address1, Address2, City, State and Zip textboxes.
- It must have two screens.
- Your mobile application Screen 1 should have Customer Name, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip and Submit Button.
- Your mobile application Screen 2 should have Customer Name and Search Button.
- It must allow the user to fill out all the customer details and store it into the Azure database.
- It should also allow users to search for any customer by customer name and display all the details.
In addition to the above requirements, your final submission will include the following:
- Documentation of all the test scenario details with pass/fail results.
- Code that runs and operates without error so that users have a trouble-free experience operating the application.
- Code that is original, is clearly written and readable, and includes clear and sufficient comments.