Week 2 Topic 2 DQ 1
Why is Python a great starter language?
Historically, one of the first programming languages we learn has been some variant of BASIC. This is no longer the case.
- Why was BASIC good in the past?
- Why have we moved to Python?
- Feature-by-feature, how powerful is BASIC vs. Python?
- Which language of the two do you feel would be more valuable in your career?
- If there were another language you would choose as your first, what would it be? Why?
Be sure to cite your research using APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.