Apply Your Knowledge: Solutions to Environmental Issues
Read Apply Your Knowledge: Solutions to Environmental Issues at the end of Chapter 5, Section 5.3, in your text. In a two-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) you must:
- Select a community with which you are familiar.
- List the three most significant environmental issues facing the community. Cite your sources when referring to websites or articles.
- Describe how these environmental issues affect the health of individuals in the community. Cite your sources.
- Describes and identifies the major causes of these health problems.
- Provide several significant steps that could be taken at a corporate level to reduce the impact of the environmental problem.
You must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the text and your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Note: Title must appear on the first page of text; headings must be used in all APA essays; and, the final heading of your paper must be the word: Conclusion. Contact your instructor if you have any questions regarding proper formatting.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.