Week 5 Topic 5 DQ 1
Script Kiddies & Code Monkeys
These two terms can be interpreted as derogatory, but they also appear as standard jargon in the workplace.
- What is a script kiddie?
- What is a code monkey?
- What are the differences? Does it matter?
- Does a kiddie make more money than a monkey? Programmer? Developer? Engineer?
- How are these terms used in a negative manner?
- Do they fit within a Christian Worldview? Why/Why not?
- Within the tech industry, how are these terms applied?
- Do you want to be a script kiddie or code monkey someday? Why/Why not?
Be sure to cite your research using APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.