Week 5 Topic 5 DQ 2
Runtime vs. Realtime Considerations
Thus far, we have learned several feature differences between scripting and programming languages.
- Research the concept of compilation with regards to code.
- Is there a difference in how scripts are compiled vs. how programs are compiled?
- What is the difference between compiletime and runtime?
- Should these differences & definitions have an impact on what language you choose to write in? Why?
- Research and determine what types of languages are used predominantly in your industry, and why those choices might relate to the differences between runtime and realtime compilation and/or execution.
Be sure to cite your research using APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.