- In an era of emphasis on employee empowerment and shared leadership, why is direction setting still an important leadership behavior?
- Provide examples of how a manager can use email and text messaging to display both task-oriented and relationship-oriented behaviors.
- Which approach to leadership do you have the most experience (personally or witnessed)? Which approach is the least known to you? Which do you think is the most useful in your profession?
- Chapter 5 in the text discusses different approaches to leadership. Provide a specific situation and explain how a manager would know which variables in the situation could influence which approach to leadership should be taken.
- What are the basic elements of leadership during a crisis? Why might a transformational leader be helpful in a crisis?
Course textbook: Dubrin, A. J. (2015). Leadership: Research findings, practice and skills .(8th Ed.). Boston, MA:
400 words min. References and citations required. NO PLAGIARISM
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.