Topic for Paper 1:How is a literary theme represented in a short story? You will develop a paper that answers this question and demonstrates the following outcomes for writing and literature. You will be able to
- Analyze literature for a purpose
- Distinguish digital or print materials through annotation to demonstrate reading and summary skills
- Identify a theme in a short story
- Identify one to three examples in the story that support the theme
- Write a thesis statement that clearly identifies the title of a story, its author, the theme, and what the paper will discuss about the story and the theme
- Write clear topic sentences for paragraphs that let the reader know what the paragraph will discuss
- Write paragraphs that explain how the examples from the story support the theme
- Arrange a paper by presenting paragraphs in a logical and interesting fashion
- Write sentences in standard American English that clearly express ideas
- Demonstrate the MLA style of formatting in the layout of a paper
- Demonstrate the MLA style of formatting by documenting material from the story within the paper and on a Works Cited page
- Explain in a clear and logical fashion what you have learned about your writing.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.